Senior Wealth Management Assistant
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with offices in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dallas and Dubai). The Group manages assets in excess of CHF 15 billion and employs 210 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the independent Swiss Financial Market regulator (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group's subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the UK, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the SEC in the United States and the DFSA in Dubai.
Administrative follow-up relating client’s accounts
- Experience within a similar role in Private Banking;
- Federal banking diploma (CFC) or equivalent qualification; Good knowledge of Word and Office based applications as well as banking systems;
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken, French or any other language would be an asset;
- Team player;
- Ability to prioritize swiftly;
- Conscientious, well organized and with a flexible approach;
- Experience of working under periods of stress;
- Excellent personal presentation;
- Swiss based.
- Account opening for Private Banking clients (Personal Accounts / Structured Accounts);
- Managing processes of Family Office relations and External Asset Managers;
- Providing administrative support to the Relationship Managers, Management of deadlines;
- Client account management, execution of trades and transfers, verifying the correct execution;
- Execution of general tasks, including day-to day correspondence, faxing, mailing
- Follow-up on account queries and statements;
- Provision of administrative and IT support relating to account opening and closing procedures;
- Meeting preparation and subsequent reporting on client visits;
- Performing cash management functions for accounts on a daily basis;
- Preparation of credit queries and management of credit cards;
- Travel preparation and post-processing.