Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and Dallas). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 15 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
Participate in various corporate finance mandates executed by the Corporate Advisory team of the bank
- Strong commands of financial analysis;
- Good understanding of corporate finance and accounting;
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and French;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Highly motivated;
- Swiss Domiciliation.
Please apply and send complete documentation to email@example.com
- Participate in the execution of ongoing projects (private debt, M&A);
- Value companies through DCF models, application of comparable transactions and listed companies multiples;
- Gather, analyse and interpret financial and accounting information;
- Perform due diligence;
- Preparation of presentation & marketing materials (teaser /pitch…);
- Update contacts and investment opportunities information;
- Search and establish contact with prospect investors;
- Ad hoc task