Investment Banking Intern - Corporate Advisory & Structuring team
Founded in 1973, the REYL Group is an independent diversified banking group with a presence in Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich, Lugano), Europe (London, Luxembourg, Malta) and the rest of the world (Singapore, Dubai and the United States). The REYL Group (including its minority-holding subsidiaries) manages assets in excess of CHF 16 billion and employs more than 200 professionals.
Developing an innovative approach to banking, the Group serves a clientele of international entrepreneurs and institutional investors through its Wealth Management, Corporate & Family Governance, Corporate Advisory & Structuring, Asset Services and Asset Management business lines.
REYL & Cie Ltd is licensed as a bank in Switzerland and performs its activities under the direct control of the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the Swiss National Bank (SNB). The REYL Group’s subsidiaries are also regulated by the LPCC in Switzerland, the FCA in the United Kingdom, the CSSF in Luxembourg, the MFSA in Malta, the MAS in Singapore, the DFSA in Dubai and the SEC in the United States.
Assisting in origination, execution and distribution of corporate finance transactions (M&A, debt and equity advisory, strategic advisory and restructuring)
- Major in finance, accounting or economics
- Solid understanding of corporate finance concepts and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Confident written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, team work oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in English; French and other languages a strong plus
- Swiss domiciliation
- Researching specific companies and industries based on available information
- Collecting and organising financial information
- Assistance with company performance analysis on an absolute and relative basis
- Assistance with financial modelling, credit metrics and valuation analysis
- Assistance with preparation of pitch books and other marketing and presentation materials (Information Memoranda, management and board presentations, etc.)
- Maintaining various databases (CRM, etc.)
- Ad hoc tasks