Senior Portfolio manager – Private debt impact social & environmental
% employment type
- Asteria IM, a dedicated impact asset management company located in Geneva, is looking for a Senior Private Debt portfolio manager to expand its private debt team.
- Within a team of 4 people made up of professionals in charge of sourcing, due diligence and follow up of investments with social and environmental impact, you will be in charge of the management of an open-ended fund, responsible for the selection of proposed investments and portfolio allocation in order to guarantee the achievement of the fund's performance and impact objective as well as to ensure adequate risk and liquidity management.
- You will be responsible for the operational management of the fund, trade execution and the monitoring.
- Selection and allocation of the portfolio.
- Risk management, ensure compliance and adequacy of debt investments with risk and liquidity guidelines at all times.
- Implement investment decisions, including execution process.
- Perform on-going performance, risk and impact monitoring as well as internal and external reporting.
- Actively manage and monitor cash and foreign currency positions.
- Reconcile loan servicing and proceed to the valuation process, including the validation of NAVs and escalation procedure in case of breach or restructuring.
- Relations to third party servicer such as manco and custodian bank, in collaboration with the COO.
- Lead the achievement of the investment targets by providing due priorities to the investment team.
Sourcing and Analysis
- Support debt fund investments screening and development via the network of partners, brokers and other advisors and present potential deals to the IC.
- Participate in selection and review of all fund investment partners.
- Min. 5 years’ experience and track-record in a similar role of portfolio manager of an open-ended private debt fund.
- Min. Master in Finance (ex. CFA, CAIA, CFPI).
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, trade or agri-finance a plus.
- Strong IT and organisational skills to develop tools to ensure robust processes.
- Leadership, self-driven, result oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Swiss domiciliation.