Senior Internal Auditor
- As Senior Internal Auditor, you will join our Internal Audit Team and find new challenges to reach our shared goals. As a third level of defense, an Internal Auditor assists in the independent assessment of the bank’s internal controls framework. The Senior Internal Auditor will contribute to achieving audit objectives and reaching full coverage of the pluriannual Bank audit plan.
- Perform and lead audit engagements to assess the effectiveness of the Internal Control System of the area under review and related residual risks.
- Determine the reliability and integrity of all financial and operating information and records.
- Manage resources and audit recommendations.
- Document and report progress on planned audit and ensure issuance of the final report.
- Prepare final audit reports, timely alerting of any situation which can be cause for serious concern.
- Evaluate security information and associated risk exposure as well as Bank's readiness in case of business interruption.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations on identified or reported risks.
- Overall supervision of planned audit activities.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in the relationship with local regulators, Corporate Bodies, Group Audit Department, and external auditors.
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Audit, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Solid successful experience (min. 5 years) in Internal Audit and/or External Audit in the Swiss Wealth Management industry.
- CIA, CISA or Swiss equivalent certification (can be in process of achieving) is highly appreciated.
- In depth understanding of the Swiss banking regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of AML, Credit, Swiss GAAP, Basel II & III & ICAAP.
- Project management skills with the ability to organise and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Good decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook).
- Available to travel abroad.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English; knowledge of Italian also an asset.
- Swiss resident or willing to relocate.
- Please apply and send complete documentation to email@example.com